Desktop Support West 33rd st, NYC onsite

Mary Asha

Jan 19, 2022, 3:23:32 PM1/19/22
to Mary Asha

Hello ,

Greeting for the day,

We have an open role with our direct client. If you are interested please share with me your update profile along with the best time to reach you. Kindly see the job description below.

Desktop Support

Location: West 33rd st, NYC onsite, must be vaccinated

Configuration, troubleshoot and/or ship laptops

Remediating endpoints

JAMF, Windows, VPN

Intune, Windows, O365, Jira, Zoom  - plus

Troubleshooting Apple Macbook and Lenovo hardware

Troubleshooting MacOSX and Windows operating systems

Help troubleshoot some networking issues

Clear out service tickets (20-30 tickets a day)

 Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

Jan 20, 2022, 10:24:27 AM1/20/22
to Mary Asha