Reg: Need help AWS Developer/Engineer @ Remote

Mary Asha

Jan 20, 2022, 2:29:45 PM1/20/22
to Mary Asha

Hi

Hope you are doing great !!! please find the below requirement for one of our direct client.

If you are interested please forward me your updated resume

Please fill the below details and send your updated resume

Role: AWS Developer/Engineer

Location : Remote

AWS Certified" Resources only

Mandatory Skills: AWS Glue, AWS DMB, S3, RDS, Dynomo DB, Spark using Scala/Python , Kafka/Kinesis, IAM, Lake Formation, Aiflow or AWS step functions, AWS Lambda, Athena
Desired Skills : experience working with No SQL DB such as DynamoDB, HBase, CAssandra, Terraforms workflow templates, Elastic Search, Redshift, RDS, MAcie, AWS governed tables, AWS Data Brew.

•     •         Full Legal Name:

•     •         Contact #:

•     •         Email:

•     •         Immigration Status and validity:

•     •         LinkedIn:

•     •         Current location

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

Jan 21, 2022, 9:14:55 AM1/21/22
to Mary Asha

Hi

Hope you are doing great !!! please find the below requirement for one of our direct client.

If you are interested please forward me your updated resume

Please fill the below details and send your updated resume

 Role: AWS Developer/Engineer

Location : Remote

AWS Ceritifed" Resources only