Fwd: 7 hours of free videos

Neeraj Kaushik

May 11, 2022, 8:54:21 PM5/11/22
to dataanalysistraining

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SmartPLS <in...@smartpls.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2022 at 8:30 PM
Subject: 7 hours of free videos
To: Neeraj Kaushik <neeraj....@nitkkr.ac.in>

SmartPLS

Free PLS2022 prelude session videos, now online!

In the run-up to the PLS2022 conference next September, we have organized several kick-off events with well-known speakers on current PLS-SEM topics. Stay up to date by watching these free videos in our free video collection! The videos cover the following topics:

  1. Recent advances in predictive model assessment2:00h
    (by Christian M. Ringle, and Marko Sarstedt)
  2. The combined use of PLS-SEM and necessary condition analysis (NCA)2:20h
    (by Nicole F. Richter, and Sven Hauff)
  3. Performing state-of-the-art mediation, moderation, and conditional mediation analysis in partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): Introduction, recommendations, and examples1:56h
    (by Christian Nitzl, José L. Roldán, Gabriel A. Cepeda Carrión, and Cheah Jun Hwa)
  4. Predictive model evaluation and comparison in PLS-SEM0:45h0:33h
    (by Benjamin Liengaard, and Nicholas P. Danks)

Enjoy these videos - and we hope to see you at the PLS2022 conference (submit your abstract until May 22, 2022).

Kind regards,
Your SmartPLS team

SmartPLS GmbH
P.O. Box 1123 | D-25474 Bönningstedt | Germany
Managing Directors: Prof. Dr. Christian Ringle, Dipl. Wi-Inf. Sven Wende
Registry Court: Pinneberg Local Court, HRB 11552 PI
VAT ID: DE297105888

Unsubscribe here