Request for Guidance on District-Level Climate Data

18 views
Skip to first unread message

shradha shrivastava

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 11:00:41 AMSep 11
to dataanalys...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am a Ph.D Scholar at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. As part of my doctoral research, I require district-level annual climate data for India, particularly data on rainfall and temperature.

I would be grateful if you could kindly provide guidance on the official sources, databases, or portals through which district-level annual climate data are available, along with the procedure for accessing and downloading the datasets.

I would also appreciate it, if you could kindly inform me about all relevant data sources available through IMD, including any datasets that may require registration, permission, or a formal request for academic use.

Your guidance regarding the appropriate data source and access procedure would be highly valuable for my research.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your kind response.

Best Regards,
Shradha

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages