Ayasdi uses a pioneering approach to automatically discover insights from complex data. Founded in 2008 after a decade of research at Stanford, DARPA, and NSF, Ayasdi uses Topological Data Analysis (TDA) to unify best-of-breed machine learning approaches into a common framework without the need to write algorithms, queries or models. We’re building a platform to solve some of the world’s most complex data problems, are well funded by top-tier VCs and have a passionate team with a great culture.
As a frontend (UI) engineer at Ayasdi you will develop data analysis and visualization apps on top of our industry leading platform.
You will work to solve challenging UI/UX problems related to analyzing and visualizing massive datasets. You will build software that effectively communicates the results of sophisticated machine learning techniques to our users. You can develop ambitious and novel solutions to hard problems, and your attention to detail motivates you to do the unglamorous work that leads to a stable, refined product. You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal.
- Experience building and maintaining apps used by demanding customers
- Familiarity with client/server apps and MVC design patterns
- Familiarity with machine learning, statistics, or data visualization is a big plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Self starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in CS or EE; MS/PhD a plus
- Previous start-up experience is a plus