[Developer Preview] Community Visualizations Now in Developer Preview

yula...@google.com

Jan 29, 2019, 2:00:09 PM1/29/19
to Data Studio Developers

Data Studio Community Visualizations, the developer feature that allows you to build your own custom visualizations for use in your Data Studio dashboards, is now in Developer Preview.

Developer preview means that the feature is stable and enabled for all users, and that we have a lot of plans for the coming year.

To get started building a community visualization, check out our documentation.

To learn more about developer preview, see the Developer Preview page in the developer documentation.

Other links: