Trusted Testers for Amazon Redshift & Snowflake connector

Mary Pishny

Oct 20, 2021, 2:24:46 PM10/20/21
to data-studio...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Becker
Hi Data Studio developers,

Thanks to everyone who signed up and helped test the MS SQL Server connector. I'm happy to let you know that the connector will be available to all shortly (keep an eye on the Data Studio release notes this week).

We are now ready to onboard trusted testers for our new Amazon Redshift connector. If you have not signed up yet and would like to, please fill out the short form below:

Trusted tester sign up form (Redshift, Snowflake)

We're also working on Snowflake and expect to onboard trusted testers later this quarter. Please use the same form to express interest in testing the Snowflake connector.

Since these features are not launched, please do not discuss them publicly.

Thanks in advance for your help testing out these new connectors.

Have a great day,

- Mary

Mary Pishny | Product Manager |  mpi...@google.com  |  Google Inc.