Start learning by doing with AIcrowd Blitz

Vrushank Vyas

Jul 13, 2020, 2:40:31 AM7/13/20
to Data Science Chennai
Hi everyone,

As you know better than anyone else, knowing ML is increasingly becoming a very powerful skill. What if you could learn ML by solving real challenges? At AIcrowd Blitz we are challenging you to explore and figure out ML solutions to some of the most interesting problems we are facing!

If you were always interested in Data science and AI but did not know where to begin, this challenge is the place to start. (if you are well-versed, it is still the best place!)
It is exciting and extremely easy! There is even a starter code. And there are cash prizes worth thousands too.

About AIcrowd - aicrowd.com
We are creating a platform that bridges the gap between advanced AI researchers and beginners. Where ML enthusiasts feel inspired by their peers and upskill themselves. We enable data science experts and enthusiasts to collaboratively solve real-world problems, through challenges. And we are just getting started!

Thank you,
--
Vrushank
AIcrowd