Message from Beth Golub of Prospect Press

Rick

Dec 28, 2015, 9:04:59 AM12/28/15
to Data Management - watson

Dear Professor,

This is a reminder that a printed paperback version of Rick Watson's "Data Management, 6th Edition," distributed by Prospect Press, is now available for purchase at Redshelf.com.  The price is $58.50 plus shipping and handling.  Students may order direct from Redshelf.com, or your campus bookstore may order copies to sell on campus by contacting sa...@Redshelf.com.

You may advise your students to visit Redshelf.com and then search for "Watson Data Management" or use this ISBN in the search field:  9781943153039

To maintain reasonable prices for students, Prospect Press does not distribute printed review copies.  Adopting instructors are eligible for a printed desk copy after Prospect Press has received at least five orders for a printed copy from your students.

All instructor and student material still resides at Rick's website:  http://richardtwatson.com/dm6e/

PROSPECT PRESS

Prospect Press is a new publishing company dedicated to serving the entire IS curriculum. Note that I was the editor for Information Systems at Wiley for over twenty years and proudly published the first five editions of Rick's text there.  I am happy to be working with Rick again on the sixth edition at Prospect Press, and look forward to working with you in my new capacity.

The following additional titles are available or will soon be available from Prospect Press.

INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR MANAGERS Edition 3.0 (versions with and without cases) by Gabe Piccoli & Federico Pigni

INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS:  AN EXPERIENTIAL APPROACH 2nd Edition by France Belanger, Craig Van Slyke, and Robert Crossler.

BUSINESS DATA COMMUNICATIONS & IT INFRASTRUCTURES 2nd Edition by Manish Agrawal & Rekha Sharma.

For more information and to order ebook review copies of the above, please visit http://www.prospectpressvt.com/

Please contact me directly with any additional questions.  Best wishes for the new year and for a successful spring term,

- Beth

Beth Lang Golub

President & Editor

Prospect Press