Message from Beth Golub regarding print edition

১৪টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

Rick

পড়া হয়নি,
৩১ আগ, ২০১৫, ৬:৩৩:৩৮ PM৩১/৮/১৫
প্রাপক Data Management - watson

Dear Professor,

I'm happy to announce that a print version of Rick Watson's "Data Management, 6th Edition," published by Prospect Press, is now available for purchase at Redshelf.com.  This is a direct-to-student sale and is not available through campus bookstores.  The price is $58.50 plus shipping and handling.

You may advise your students to visit Redshelf.com and then search for "Watson Data Management" or use this ISBN in the search field:  9781943153039

To maintain reasonable prices for students, Prospect Press does not distribute printed review copies.  Adopters are eligible for a printed desk copy after Prospect Press has received at least five orders for a printed copy from your students.

For more information on ordering the print version, please visit the Prospect Press website here:  http://www.prospectpressvt.com/watson-data-management-6th-edition/

All instructor and student material still resides at Rick's website:  http://richardtwatson.com/dm6e/

Prospect Press is a new publishing company dedicated to serving the entire IS curriculum. Note that I was the editor for Information Systems at Wiley for over twenty years and proudly published the first five editions of Rick's text there.  I am happy to be working with Rick again on the sixth edition at Prospect Press, and look forward to working with you in my new capacity.

Please contact me with any additional questions.  Best wishes for a successful term,

- Beth

Beth Lang Golub

President & Editor

Prospect Press