The open edition conversion is substantially done. I am gradually reviewing and revising each chapter. I have done the first two chapters and should get at least one done each week from now on. I am also revising the slides as a I go along.
- Three versions of the book are generated from one set of text files
- html, epub, and pdf, which can be freely viewed online or downloaded
- There is a new web site
- The Instructor's manual has same account details
- Code can be executed as part of book creation.
- This is done for most SQL and R code.
- Code can be easily copied by clicking on the top right corner of a code block
- Markdown is a simple language and this is most notable for tables.
Please let. me know of any errors, and I will correct and republish the book.
All the best for 2022.
Cheers ~ Rick