dash.js face-to-face meeting on June 12th 2023 in Berlin

daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de

Mar 24, 2023, 7:56:32 AM3/24/23
to dash.js
Dear all,

the registration for the dash.js face to face is open now. We will meet in Berlin on June 12th from 13:00 - 18:00 CEST. After the meeting we will go for a DASH-IF sponsored dinner and have some beers together. The dash.js face to face is co-located with the Media Web Symposium. You can find all the information here:

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin
Best
Daniel

daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de

May 30, 2023, 3:57:34 AM5/30/23
to dash.js
Hi all,
as previously announced, we will have our next dash.js f2f in Berlin on June 12th. You can still register here: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/dashjs-face-to-face-meeting-2023-tickets-597581391027 . I just drafted a rough agenda, please comment in this post if you would like to raise a discussion item, show a demo or anything else comes to your mind: https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js/discussions/4151

Looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin
Best regards
Daniel