dash.js monthly sync call - Today 14.07.2022 17:00 CEST

daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de

Jul 14, 2022, 8:30:47 AM7/14/22
to dash.js
Hi all,
a friendly reminder that we will have our next dash.js sync call today at 17:00 CEST. You can find all information to join the call and a calendar invite here: https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js/wiki/Meeting-Minutes

Please also find the rough agenda for today below.

Face to Face meeting4.4.1 release
  • Release candidate date: 15.07.2022
  • Release date 22.07.2022
Features
  • Add support for specifying the start time of the stream as part of the initialize or the attachSource call
ImprovementsBugfixesOpen

Next releasesFuture topics
  • ARI track
    • Parse track information and dispatch them via event
    • @Daniel: Ask Thomas about slide deck explaining usage and use cases
  • PRFT box parsing
  • Content Steering
  • Support for adaptation-set-switching <SupplementalProperty>
  • MSE in webworkers
  • Improve developer documentation
  • New reference UI
  • Improved XML parsing
    • Push up in priority
    • Compare the object model
    • Discuss in the F2F
    • Might improve the existing library
      • update
      • remove unused non "_asArray" representation
Other items