Feedback Agreement

Krzysztof Konopko

Jan 5, 2024, 7:02:39 AMJan 5
to das...@googlegroups.com
Attached feedback agreement on behalf of YouView Ltd.
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 2nd Floor, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com
DASH-IF-Feedback-Agreement-3-7-2014 - signed.pdf

daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de

Jan 8, 2024, 7:30:57 AMJan 8
to dash.js
Thanks Krzysztof, is there already a pull request from you? Please send me your Github account, so I can map this to the corresponding account.

Krzysztof Konopko

Jan 8, 2024, 8:44:14 AMJan 8
to daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de, dash.js
Hi Daniel,

Yes, sorry... had issues with my GH account.

Here are the PRs:
https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js/pull/4348
https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js/pull/4349

BTW, initially I thought I had somewhat more serious changes but after
digging through, realised my misunderstanding. So meanwhile just ended
up with these minor duplicate removals (unless again I misunderstand
something) :)

Cheers,
Kris

On Mon, Jan 08, 2024 at 04:30:57AM -0800, daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de wrote:
> You don't often get email from daniel....@fokus.fraunhofer.de.
> [1]Learn why this is important
> [External email]
> Street, London, E1 8FA. For details see our web site at [2] http://
> www.youview.com
>
> --
> dashjs/683cd23d-8572-4a1b-8f1b-154a6f6f6dfen%40googlegroups.com.
>

> [External email. Treat hyperlinks and attachments with caution]

> [1] https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification
> [2] http://www.youview.com/
> [3] mailto:dashjs+un...@googlegroups.com
> [4] https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dashjs/683cd23d-8572-4a1b-8f1b-154a6f6f6dfen%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer