Feedback Agreement question

Krzysztof Konopko

Jul 12, 2023, 1:08:22 AM7/12/23
to das...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

While reviewing "Feedback Agreement" [1], there's a clause which says:

> By signing below you further agree that you and your company will not disclose or distribute drafts of the Materials to third parties.

What does this mean?

dash.js Open Source MPEG-DASH MediaSource player (the "Materials") is
developed in open on GitHub [2] so anyone can see the source code,
including any contributed branches, as that's part of public code
review. What are the "drafts" in this case? And what does it mean to
"not disclose or distribute drafts"?

Also part of the document title says it's "Appendix A". What is the
"main" document to which the "Feedback Agreement" is an "appendix" to?

Thanks,
Kris

[1] https://dashif.org/docs/DASH-IF-Feedback-Agreement-3-7-2014.pdf
[2] https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js/
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 2nd Floor, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com