DASH 11 Date: Saturday 21 September 2019

M. Sean Molley

Feb 27, 2019, 7:22:55 PM2/27/19
to DASH-announce
Greetings...

TL, DR: DASH 11. Saturday 21 September 2019. http://playdash.org

We are happy to announce that DASH is returning this fall for its eleventh installment!

Gather your teams, sharpen your wits, and mark your calendars for Saturday, 21 September 2019.

As always, the event will be hosted in cities around the world, and we are actively recruiting volunteers to help make that happen. If you would be interested in joining (or inaugurating) the Game Control team in your area, send an email to sean [at] basementsoftware [dot] com and I will happily put you in touch with the existing volunteers, or start putting other people in touch with you if you are the first volunteer.  We have lots of resources for helping both new and existing city GCs, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any interest at all in bringing DASH to your town.

We will continue to post updates to this list with more information as the appointed date draws near. You should also be sure to bookmark http://playdash.org.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in September!

Talk to you later --

Sean (on behalf of DASH Global HQ)
----
M. Sean Molley | sean [at] basementsoftware [dot] com