DASH Registration delay

Cathy Saxton

Jun 1, 2018, 10:12:01 PM6/1/18
to dash-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Due to some unforeseen technical issues, we need to delay DASH registration
by one week. We are very sorry for the last-minute announcement; we know
many of you have been planning to register tomorrow and that this may be an
inconvenience.

Please know that we did not make this decision lightly. We value this
community of incredible volunteers and participants and want to make the
best DASH experience we can. This extra time will enable us to resolve some
issues, improve the registration process, and bring a few more cities on
board.

Thanks for your understanding,
Cathy Saxton
DASH 10 Director