DASH 11: How to Update Your Team's Registration Info

M. Sean Molley

Jul 9, 2019, 7:36:04 PM7/9/19
to dash-a...@googlegroups.com
Greetings...

If you have a paid or waitlisted registration for DASH 11 (in any city), you are now able to make changes to your team's registration information via the DASH website. (In order to use this feature, you must have the ability to receive email messages at the team's primary contact address -- you cannot get access to the update site with just a team name.)

The most common request we get is to change team names, and you can now do that without having to email HQ. You can also change your team's puzzle difficulty level and even your primary contact's name and/or email address. The only thing you cannot change via the website is which city (event) your team is registered in.

Note that the ability to change your team's difficulty level will be disabled in a few weeks (once we order the printed materials). Changing your team's name will be disabled about a week before the hunt (so that the event staff in each city can print registration checklists).

If you have played DASH in the past few years, you might remember being able to change your team name via ClueKeeper.  You will not have that ability this year, so if you want to change your team name, please hit https://dash11.playdash.org/update.php before the event.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all in September for DASH 11!

Talk to you later --

Sean
----
M. Sean Molley / se...@basementsoftware.com