DASH 12 Date: Saturday 28 September 2024

M. Sean Molley

Oct 1, 2023, 10:13:24 PM10/1/23
to DASH-announce
Greetings...

TL, DR: DASH 12. Saturday 28 September 2024. https://playdash.org

We are happy to announce that DASH is returning (after a long hiatus) for its twelfth installment!

Gather your teams, sharpen your wits (and your pencils), and mark your calendars for Saturday, 28 September 2024.

As always, the event will be hosted in cities around the world, and we are actively recruiting volunteers to help make that happen. If you would be interested in joining (or inaugurating) the Game Control team in your area, send an email to das...@playdash.org and I will happily put you in touch with the existing volunteers, or start putting other people in touch with you if you are the first volunteer.  We have lots of resources for helping both new and existing city organizers, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any interest at all in bringing DASH to your area.

Registration won't open until sometime next year, but we wanted to announce the date now in order to let folks mark their calendars. We will continue to post updates to this list with more information about the roster of cities and how team registration will work as the appointed date draws near. You should also be sure to bookmark https://playdash.org.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in September 2024!

Talk to you later --

Sean (on behalf of DASH Global HQ)
----
M. Sean Molley | dash12 [at] playdash [dot] org