DAS March 2021 Online Meeting and Event Announcements [All Chapters]

Ramothhe

Mar 12, 2021, 10:18:59 PM3/12/21
to DAS Google Group
March 2021 ONLINE MEETING SCHEDULES:

DAS Dover March 2021 Online Meeting Schedule: Saturday,  March, 13  2021 :12:00-3:00 PM, on DAS Facebook Group (Watch Party)

Join us on the DAS Facebook group as we watch some Elegant Yokai Apartment Life, Disastrous Life of Saiki K and Fushigi Yugi!!

Click watch when the party begins at 12:00PM (Watch party 2 begins at 1pm):

DAS Wilmington March 2021 Online Meeting Schedule: Sunday March 21:
Streaming/Watch party on DAS Google Meetings, 1-4PM

Come join us for: So I'm a Spider, So What?, Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?, and Kino's Journey

We are continuing with Google Meet.

DAS Kanameiji Online Meeting March 2021 Schedule:  Saturday March 27 at 12PM on DAS Facebook  Group Watch Parties
Featuring various anime (TBA)!

--
DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond http://www.delawareanimesociety.com