DAS November 2020 Online Meeting and Event Announcements [All Chapters]

Ramothhe

Nov 14, 2020, 10:30:04 AM11/14/20
to DAS Google Group, DAS Yahoo Group, yahoogroups, yahoogroups
November 2020 ONLINE MEETING SCHEDULES:

DAS Dover November 2020 Online Meeting Schedule: Saturday,  November, 14  2020 [replay]: 12:30-2:30 PM, on  Momo's Watch Parties/DAS Facebook Group (Watch Party)

Join us on our Facebook Group as we host a watch party of various anime (some from our usual playlist and some new shows!)

Click watch when the party begins at 12:30PM:

DAS Wilmington November 2020 Online Meeting Schedule: Sunday November 15:
Streaming/Watch party on DAS Google Meetings, 1-4PM

Come join us for various anime such as Your Name, Bonfuri, Fire Force and more!

This month we are trying a different platform Google Meet.

DAS Kanameiji Online Meeting November 2020 Schedule:
November meeting is CANCELLED due to the Thanksgiving holidays.

--
DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond http://www.delawareanimesociety.com