Future of DAS Yahoo Groups [Please read!]

Ramothhe

Dec 6, 2019, 11:38:49 AM12/6/19
to DAS Google Group, DAS Yahoo Group, yahoogroups
Hello, all! I wanted to update you on what's going on with the DAS Yahoo Groups now that Yahoo is making some changes.

You all should have received a more detailed email in early November, but in case you didn't:

Yahoo is changing its groups to become only for email messages,not messaging boards with files+ content. So as of Dec 14, all our groups here will be private and any uploaded user content will be removed. People can still form groups and invite people but folks won't be able to just find random groups without an invite.

I'll be downloading and archiving all the groups content so if there are files you want, please email me. You can also download copies of items yourself before Yahoo removes them.

Yahoo Groups is NOT going away. DAS will continue to use our Yahoo Groups for email announcements as usual.

ADDITIONALLY: If you would like to join any of the many other DAS Social media groups/areas, I will list them below.

Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for all the support! <3

Mattie, DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku, on behalf of Delaware Anime Society Staff

DAS Google Group:

DAS Facebook Group:
--
DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku