DAS April 2020 Online Meeting and Event Schedules [All Chapters]

Ramothhe

Apr 10, 2020, 1:36:52 PM4/10/20
to DAS Google Group, DAS Yahoo Group, yahoogroups, yahoogroups

Due to the COVID-19 situation the club is moving to online events and meetings until further notice- please come join us!

Spring 2020 ONLINE EVENTS:

1) Madness Mondays:  Come watch and join in as Charles Sellers from the Kanameiji Chapter Hosts Monday Madness on Mondays from 3-~7PM on the DAS Discord Server. He'll livestream various games and its up to YOU, the viewer to pick dialogue and path options. A poll will be posted weekly to decide on the game.

DAS Discord Server (Madness Mondays Channel)

April 2020 ONLINE MEETING SCHEDULES:

DAS Dover April 2020 Online Meeting Schedule: Saturday,  April, 12 2020: 1-4:45 PM, on DAS Facebook Group (Watch Party)

Join us on our Facebook Group as we host a watch party of various anime (some from our usual playlist and some new shows!)

DAS Wilmington April 2020 Online Meeting: Streaming/Watch party on DAS Discord, 1-4PM

DAS Discord Server (Wilmington Channel)

DAS Kanameiji Online Meeting April 2020 Schedule:  Saturday, April 25, 2020, 12-4 PM

on DAS Facebook Group (Watch Party)

Join us on our Facebook Group as we host a watch party of various anime including Plunderer and some new shows!

Click watch when the party begins at 12PM:

--
DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond http://www.delawareanimesociety.com