Error in gl2vcf

Marcelo Rosas

Nov 28, 2022, 12:26:42 PM11/28/22
to dartR
Hi dartR team, & Luis

with a genlight object created with dartR, I can generate reports, monomorphs, overshoot, reproducibility and callrate filters. I can save as rds and csv . But when I try to export to PLINK and save I get the error

Error in names(x) <- value :
  'names' attribute [2] must be the same length as the vector [1]

the same error also occurs when trying to export as vcf with   gl2vcf

thanks

Marcelo Rosas

Elspeth McLennan

Mar 16, 2023, 11:24:35 PM3/16/23
to dartR
Hi Marcelo,

I'm having the same problem when trying to convert gl2plink. Did you have any luck getting this one to work?

Thanks,
Elle

Jose Luis Mijangos

Mar 16, 2023, 11:30:41 PM3/16/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elle,

I think this bug has been fixed and it is available in the beta version of dartR. You can installl this version as shown below:

> library(dartR)
> gl.install.vanilla.dartR(flavour = "dev”)

Than please try again to run the gl2plink function .

Cheers,
Luis

> On 17 Mar 2023, at 2:24 pm, Elspeth McLennan <elle.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Elle