gl.filter functions freezing

Tom P

Jan 16, 2023, 4:23:22 PM1/16/23
to dartR
Hi there,

Sorry if this is a very simple fix but it has me stumped.

After recently updating R, I now can't perform basic filtering of the dataset using the gl.filter.callrate, gl.filter.reproducibility or gl.filter.rdepth functions. My R console just freezes at the point of removing loci. The functions gl.filter.secondaries and gl.filter.monomorphs seem to work fine though?

I've tried re-installing different versions of R and installing and updating dartR via gl.install.vanilla.dartR() and gl.install.vanilla.dartR(flavour = "beta"), and have attempted using my own genlight as well as the bandicoot.gl dataset with no change or improvement.

Any suggestions for a way forward would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!
Tom

p.s. I'm using macOS Monterey version 12.2.1,
the latest version of R (4.2.2),
& R studio version 2022.12.0+353

Jose Luis Mijangos

Jan 18, 2023, 12:56:44 AM1/18/23
to dartR
Hi Tom,

Can you try clearing your RStudio environment and restarting your session, see the link below.

Cheers,
Luis

Tom P

Jan 18, 2023, 4:25:58 PM1/18/23