unused argument error with gl.pcoa.plot

Daniel White

May 31, 2023, 12:22:36 AM5/31/23
to dartR
I was wondering if anyone has had the following error message when running gl.pcoa.plot after successfully running gl.pcoa on a gl object?

> gl.pcoa.plot(pc, gl_SF_final2, labels="pop", xaxis=1, yaxis=2) Error in gl.pcoa.plot(pc, gl_SF_final2, labels = "pop", xaxis = 1, yaxis = 2) : unused argument (labels = "pop")

Can the gl.pcoa.plot function not find the pop factor in gl_SF_final2? This used to work fine before a recent upgrade of R and RStudio but would rather not go back to older versions.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Daniel White

May 31, 2023, 12:26:56 AM5/31/23
to dartR
Might have just worked it out - just removed 'labels="pop"' from the parameters and it worked fine
:)

Daniel White

May 31, 2023, 12:50:10 AM5/31/23
to dartR
And just in case anyone else hasn't upgraded their manual or checked arguments for updated packages like me (🙄) current list of arguments for gl.pcoa.plot is
gl.pcoa.plot(
glPca,
x,
scale = FALSE,