gl.filter.monomorphics does not remove loci all NAs

Gabriella Scatà

May 29, 2024, 10:11:05 PMMay 29
to dartR
Hi everyone,
By removing one of the individuals in my dataset, I have obtained a dataset with only 1 locus with all NAs across individuals.
So, I ran dartR.base::gl.filter.monomorphs, but the function says "no monomorphic loci to remove". And when I check the dataset after the filtering the locus scored all NAs in still in my dataset.

I thought this functions removes both monomorphic and all NAs loci, isn't that correct?

Is that ok to leave that locus in for pop structure analysis?
Thanks
Best,
Gabriella

Jose Luis Mijangos

Jun 13, 2024, 6:12:03 PMJun 13
to dartR
Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for reporting that bug. The bug doesn’t affect the results of the filter/report, the bug is just in the reporting sentence.

We have fixed this bug in the developing version of dartRverse which you can install as below:

library(dartRverse)
dartRverse_install(package = "dartR.base", rep = "github", branch = "dev")

Cheers,

Luis