gl.filter.allna issue

Juliana Souza

Jul 21, 2024, 11:01:40 AM (6 days ago) Jul 21
to dartR
Dear dartR team,

I would like to report that gl.filter.allna has stopped working after I updated R to the latest version.
For reference, I have a SNP dataset scored as 0, 1, 2 and -. I've been using the same dataset for a year. I know I have 1 genotype scored - (or NA) across all loci and I used gl.filter.allna to remove it. Since updating to the latest version of R, the function has failed to remove the genotype. I have removed the genotype manually from my dataset and metafile, so I am not having any problems running my data, however I wanted to report the issue nonetheless.

Best,
Juliana

Jose Luis Mijangos

Jul 24, 2024, 8:01:48 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to dartR
Hi Juliana,

Thank you for reporting this bug. The fix is now available in the developing version of dartR.base which you can install as shown below.

devtools::install_github("green-striped-gecko/dartR.base@dev")

Cheers,
Luis

Juliana Lopes

12:22 AM (7 hours ago) 12:22 AM
to da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

I tested it and it worked perfectly. Thank you.

Best,
Juliana