Error in gl.report.bases

NURUL AFIA ABD. MAJID

Jun 19, 2024, 4:20:12 AMJun 19
to dartR
 I have filtered my SNP data and saved the result as f6.Rdata. I want to analyze the SNP types and display the results in a table similar to the example below. I used the following command but encountered an error.  Can you please help me resolve this issue?

t1 <- readRDS("f6.Rdata") > gl.report.bases( + t1, + plot.out = TRUE, + plot_colors = two_colors, + save2tmp = FALSE, + verbose = NULL) Starting gl.report.bases Processing genlight object with SNP data Error in gl.report.bases(t1, plot.out = TRUE, plot_colors = two_colors, : Fatal Error: Dataset does not include variable TrimmedSequence!

example.PNG

Jose Luis Mijangos

Jun 19, 2024, 11:14:07 PMJun 19
to dartR
Hi,

We are working with DArT to determine a way to consistently use the same name for the trimmed sequence.

In the meantime, I would recommend creating the field "TrimmedSequence” using the “trimmedSequenceSNP” as shown below:

> your_gl$other$loc.metrics$TrimmedSequence <- your_gl$other$loc.metrics$TrimmedSequenceSnp

Cheers
Luis

Arthur Georges

Jun 19, 2024, 11:48:40 PMJun 19
to da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

Maybe we could modify the scripts that require trimmed sequences to check for "TrimmedSequence” and if it does not exist, to check for “trimmedSequenceSNP” before giving the error?