Error message when running gl.report.sexlinked function

Cristian Canales

Apr 1, 2023, 11:47:43 PM4/1/23
to dartR
Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue I encountered while running the gl.report.sexlinked function. Specifically, I received an error message and I am unsure how to proceed.

The error message reads:

Error in h(simpleError(msg, call)) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'as.matrix': subscript out of bounds

I would greatly appreciate any insight or guidance on what this means and how to fix it.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best regards,
Cristian

Cristian Canales

Apr 3, 2023, 12:54:55 AM4/3/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
I solved!!

 my code for females wasn't the correct one.

cheers,

Cristian