error in gl.ld.haplotype function

Cristian Canales

Feb 15, 2023, 2:13:45 PM2/15/23
to dartR
hello friends!

I am running the following function:

gl.ld.haplotype(mygl1,chrom_name = "LR991647.1_chromosome_24", ld_max_pairwise = 10000000 ).

this works well for some chromosomes, but for others, I get the following error:

Starting gl.ld.haplotype
Processing genlight object with SNP data
Calculating pairwise LD in population F
Analysing chromosome LR991647.1_chromosome_24
Regions defined for each Polygons
Error in `[.data.frame`(df.4.cut_4, , 2) : undefined columns selected

Could someone explain to me why this error occurs and if you know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

cca

Translated with DeepL

Jose Luis Mijangos

Feb 15, 2023, 11:15:22 PM2/15/23
to dartR
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this bug. The bug has been fixed. The updated version of the function is available in the beta version of dartR which can be installed as shown below:

> library(dartR)
> gl.install.vanilla.dartR(flavour = "beta")

Cheers,
Luis

Cristian Canales

Feb 16, 2023, 9:04:32 AM2/16/23