Dartino SDK 0.5.0 released

Michael Thomsen

Jul 5, 2016, 3:38:41 PM7/5/16
to Dartino Discuss
The Dartino SDK version 0.5.0 has been released, and is available from the Dartino homepage:

Among other things this new SDK supports a third board (the inexpensive STM32F411RE Nucleo), has a fully working networking stack, and contains a first version of the Dartino debugger.

Longer list of changes:
  • Almost complete command line debugger
  • TLS integrated into the network stack for the STM32F746G Discovery board.
  • UDP integrated into the network stack for the STM32F746G Discovery board.
  • I2C support for the STM32F746G Discovery board.
  • I2C drivers for sensors on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
  • Initial support for STM32F411RE Nucleo board (GPIO and UART).
  • Polling mode ADC support on both STM32F746G Discovery and STM32F411RE Nucleo boards
  • Preemptive scheduling of Dartino processes on FreeRTOS
  • Improved API documentation for both core libraries and support packages
  • Analyzer support from the dartino command (dartino analyze <program>)
  • New snapshot format (no user-facing changes)
  • Out of memory / no progress on GC detection
  • Analytics for both command line and Atom
Let us know what you think!
This conversation is locked