Re: Manually installing Dartino on Raspberry Pi2

Rico Wind

Apr 4, 2016, 1:31:52 AM4/4/16
to Alan Frye, Michael Thomsen, Dartino Discuss

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Alan Frye <alf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I already have a Raspberry Pi2 system up and running and I would like to install Dartino on it without having to run the install script to flash an SD card. The link to the manual instructions on your web site is not working.
should be
(well, probably that page should be moved under getting-started, I am sure +mit@ will fix either the link or the location)

Cheers,
Rico

I am looking forward to playing around with dartino.

Thanks,
Alan Frye

Michael Thomsen

Apr 4, 2016, 6:23:34 AM4/4/16
to Rico Wind, Alan Frye, Dartino Discuss
Thanks for the report Alan! The page has been fixed, and the manual instructions page is now here: