broken link for manual install

seb mitchell

Feb 3, 2016, 11:59:36 PM2/3/16
to Dartino Discuss
Hi Dartino team, the manual install link in "Preparing your Raspberry Pi 2" section is broken,
getting a 404 error.

The markup page has the detail need to do the manual install, at

Happy to wait for http://www.dartino.org/ arrival.

Thanks,
seb

Michael Thomsen

Feb 4, 2016, 6:39:10 AM2/4/16
to seb mitchell, Dartino Discuss
Thanks for reporting this seb! I cannot figure out why github pages won't show this page, but in any case dartino.org should be live in the next 1-2 days (hosted by Firebase), so great if you can just look at the new repo (https://github.com/dartino/www.dartino.org) for now.

seb mitchell

Feb 4, 2016, 6:54:59 AM2/4/16
to Dartino Discuss
Thanks, found instructions fine in the repo, cool that the new site will be up soon.

seb mitchell

Feb 10, 2016, 8:43:32 AM2/10/16
to Dartino Discuss
Cool, new site is up https://dartino.org/

I notice that the https://dartino.org/manual-install.html page is not working.

looking at https://github.com/dartino/www.dartino.org/blob/master/tool.md in raw, at the top, I see
---
title: Dartino tool details
layout: page
---

maybe that is the issue.

Thanks

seb mitchell

Feb 11, 2016, 1:24:53 AM2/11/16
to Dartino Discuss

I noticed that the new site say it hosted on github pages, looks like pages.html needs to be updated/

https://github.com/dartino/www.dartino.org/blob/master/_layouts/page.html

      <footer>

</footer>

Michael Thomsen

Feb 11, 2016, 1:35:03 AM2/11/16
to seb mitchell, Dartino Discuss

Thanks for the feedback Seb, I'll get these fixed today! The new site is hosted on Firebase.

Michael Thomsen

Feb 11, 2016, 5:04:47 AM2/11/16
to seb mitchell, Dartino Discuss
Fix deployed, again thanks for reporting these issues!

seb mitchell

Feb 11, 2016, 5:08:52 AM2/11/16
to Dartino Discuss
Cool, looks good.