Dart for Brillo!

Mayuresh Kathe

Nov 14, 2015, 10:09:48 AM11/14/15
to Fletch Discuss
Hi,

Been very interested in Dart, just couldn't justify working with it as it's future seemed uncertain after Google dumped the "DartVM for Web browsers" project.
Fletch is quite wondrous, enough for me to get really excited about the opportunity to work with Dart under embedded systems.

After the announcement of Brillo, I wondered if there be any chance that Dart could become a key player under the Brillo eco-system!
If it does, it would be a really awesome thing to have happened since the promises made by Java failed to materialize.

Best,

~Mayuresh

Michael Thomsen

Nov 18, 2015, 12:33:39 PM11/18/15
to Mayuresh Kathe, Fletch Discuss
Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear that you are exited about Fletch!

We are also exited about potentially getting Fletch integrated into other embedded offerings, and Brillo is one of the things we are looking into.

Regards, Michael