Solitaire

Juan Mellado

Feb 2, 2013, 7:01:01 AM2/2/13
to dartga...@googlegroups.com
I have released a Dart version of classic Solitaire card game.

I think this is the best place to share it.

Regards

Andrei Mouravski

Feb 4, 2013, 12:55:15 PM2/4/13
to dartga...@googlegroups.com
Hey! That's really cool!

I especially love that you put together the old school bouncing card trails at the end of the game!

One suggestion:
The menu.dart code is really neat, and I love the way you made the overlay work. Have you considered making that into a package by itself so others could re-use your code? I'm always looking to see how an app can be decomposed into separate parts that can be recombined into multiple projects, and the menu seems to be one of those things.

Nice work, Juan.

Juan Mellado

Feb 4, 2013, 1:22:43 PM2/4/13
to dartga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your words.

About suggestion: Overlay code is more an old CSS trick than a reusable component to me. I will look for a complete framework instead.

Bob Nystrom

Feb 4, 2013, 1:31:04 PM2/4/13
to dartga...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Juan Mellado <jcme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very nice. Wonderfully clean implementation. I like the command pattern you're using to handle undo. :)

- bob

Juan Mellado

Feb 4, 2013, 1:37:33 PM2/4/13
to dartga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Last day I wrote that I made the full game just to get the undo option working.