Contribution request

David Bernard

Apr 9, 2013, 4:26:04 PM4/9/13
to dartbox2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To follow the process of [Contributing](https://code.google.com/p/dartbox2d/wiki/Contributing).
After signing the CLA, I send a email to the mailing list to say

  "Hello I have some changes to submit, but not yet send to Rietveld."

/davidB

Dominic Hamon

Apr 9, 2013, 4:30:28 PM4/9/13
to dartbox2...@googlegroups.com
Hi David

You've picked an interesting time to have patches as I just moved the project to github, where pull requests can be considered much more easily.

I hope it's not too much of a pain to move your local repo over.

Dominic Hamon | Google
There are no bad ideas; only good ideas that go horribly wrong.

David Bernard

Apr 9, 2013, 4:38:57 PM4/9/13
to dartbox2...@googlegroups.com
:-D

When I wrote the previous mail (I removed the sentence, "using github pull request should easier for contribution").
I'll do the pull-request when github project will be ready. I made 3 local branches (one for each patch/pull-request) + 1 where every thing is merged for my usage.

Dominic Hamon

Apr 9, 2013, 4:51:08 PM4/9/13
to dartbox2...@googlegroups.com
it should be ready to go now at http://github.com/google/dartbox2d.

I just need to confirm that we received the CLA and then i can accept your pull requests. Thank you so much!

David Bernard

Apr 10, 2013, 4:54:21 AM4/10/13
to dartbox2...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you, for your work. (I stopped porting 'chypmunk physics' after 2 days, and migrate my code to dartbox2d, when I port my game from js to dart).

I submit 2 pull request, as the 3 third was already include in the updated master (getRange => sublist)