More Info on Integrate OkHttp with Dart

VISHESH CHOUHAN gs2112005

Apr 1, 2024, 9:52:46 AMApr 1
to dart-gsoc

Successfully completely this project will likely involve:

  • Determining exactly what APIs should be make available in Dart.
  • Creating a JNI bindings for those APIs using package:jnigen.
  • Creating a package:http Client implementation using those bindings.
  • Verifying that the Client implementation passes the conformance tests.

I am unable to understand what is meant by "Determining exactly what APIs should be make available in Dart.", Why do we need to determine the APIs, What I understand is, and what I am thinking is we can just create binding for whole OkHttp at once and just create binding all at once, so what am I missing. Since the project is graded as hard. Can someone explain and elaborate what exactly is so difficult in it that I am intellectually unable to understand.