Re: [dart-gsoc-discuss] Interested in GSoC 2024 Contribution

Jonas Jensen

Feb 26, 2024, 5:36:53 AMFeb 26
to Mirza Anwaarullah Baig, dart-gsoc
Cool,

It was announced last week that Dart is a mentoring organization in GSoC 2024.
We have published a list of ideas in:

We're still improving the list of ideas and might add one more, but feel free to dive in and play.

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 10:17 AM Mirza Anwaarullah Baig <manwaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear GSoC Selection Committee,

I am Mirza Anwaarullah Baig, a passionate student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering at Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. As a Certified Flutter Developer proficient in Dart and a Full Stack Web Developer, I bring a diverse set of skills to the table. My programming expertise spans C, Java, JavaScript, Python, and Dart.

Currently, I am actively participating in the Google Solution Challenge 2024, where I am developing an app called "Connect." This project involves using Flutter, Dart, and Firebase to connect people globally. My commitment to this project showcases my dedication to leveraging technology for meaningful purposes.

I am excited about the prospect of participating in GSoC 2024 to further enhance my skills and contribute to open source. Open to learning new technologies or tools during the program, I am confident that this experience will be transformative for my development journey.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to a GSoC project and make a positive impact on the open-source community.

Best regards,
Mirza Anwaarullah Baig