Semantic Version Violations

Pranav Manoj

Apr 4, 2022, 1:12:58 PM4/4/22
to dart-gsoc
Hello, I'm Pranav.
 I'm planning on working on the Semantic Version violations project. My proposal has been submitted, along with the secret gist, but I thought I might wait for @jonsfj or @sigurdm to go through my proposal and make any comments if any, so that I can make changes to my final submission before the April 19th deadline.
Both of them have been added as commenters to my google doc.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Pranav

Jonas Jensen

Apr 4, 2022, 4:42:03 PM4/4/22
to dart-gsoc
I left a few comments, and also expanded the ideas page description a bit with a few tips for what to include in a proposal.
Just to add a few.

In general I think the GSoC site let's you link to a google doc, you just have to export a PDF of it as the "final proposal" before the submission deadline.

Thanks for your proposal, your gist was certainly a solid start.