Introduction

Kanish Chhabra

Nov 21, 2023, 12:34:55 PM11/21/23
to dart-gsoc
Hey there! I'm Kanish Chhabra, a final year Computer Science student at Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology in Punjab. I'm really into making mobile apps, and I've decent learnings and experience in languages like Kotlin and Flutter.

I've also Learned Python Django for backend and even did a two remote internships both in Flutter and Python Django. I get a kick out of solving problems in competitive programming. I've tackled over 400 of them, so I've got a good handle on data structures and algorithms.

I'm super curious about open source development. It's something I'm eager to explore, but as a beginner, I have contributed like 2-3 times on good first issues. I'm all about learning and excited to jump into the open source world with some guidance! Looking forward to contribute.

Here is my GitHub: https://github.com/Kan7sh

Thank you!

Chinmoy Chakraborty

Mar 2, 2024, 10:47:07 AMMar 2
to dart-gsoc

Hi,

Nice,
We have published a list of ideas in:

Make sure to submit a proposal if you find something interesting here :).