Gudience for Applying GSOC

Ankit Prajapati

Mar 26, 2024, 1:45:31 PMMar 26
to dart-gsoc
Dear Members
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ankit, and I'm interested in applying for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) contributions. Could you please provide some guidance on the application process? Specifically:

Key Components: What should I include in my application to stand out?

Contacting Mentors: Is it advisable to reach out to mentors beforehand, and if so, how?

Demonstrating Proficiency: What's the best way to showcase my skills?

Crafting a Strong Proposal: Any tips for structuring a compelling project proposal?

Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Ankit