Thanks for all the applications

Jonas Jensen

Apr 27, 2022, 12:07:57 PM4/27/22
to dart-gsoc
Hi all,

The application deadline was April 19th, we've already started reviewing the project proposals.
I just wanted to quickly say a huge thanks for the massive interest, and an even bigger thanks for all the great applications :D

As was also the case previous years we have many more applications and project ideas than we have mentors, so obviously mentors will have a hard time ranking project proposals -- and naturally there will be many applications we can't accept.

But it's wonderful to see so many people excited about contributing to the Dart and Flutter projects.

Now, I'll go back to reading/ranking proposals, I just wanted to say thanks for all the solid project proposals we've received! :)