[Query]: Can I add contribution to dart-lang/sdk repo in gsoc proposal

Sahil Kachhap

Mar 14, 2024, 4:44:34 PMMar 14
to dart-gsoc
Hello There, I recently got a chance to work on a dart analyzer issue and I have successfully merged the patch today. Can I add this contribution in my proposal in place of the sample project (Testing Documentation Comments). I have not completed this sample project work yet. But the issue I solved, revolved around adding a quick-fix for a linter rule.

Chinmoy Chakraborty

Mar 24, 2024, 10:36:33 AMMar 24
to dart-gsoc
Hey although having the PR linked would be a good-to-have, the sample project helps us understand your grasp over the problem statement. There's no rush, send in your proposal once you have the sample ready :D.

Thanks.