Finding Beginner First issues.

Yuvraj Singh Nain

Oct 3, 2023, 12:19:06 PM10/3/23
to dart-gsoc
Hello, wonderful Dart Community! My name is Yuvraj, and I'm excited to be a part of this community as a newcomer. While I may be new here, I come with some prior experience in building Android applications using Dart, Flutter, and Firebase. Now, I'm eager to give back to this vibrant community. Could someone kindly assist me in making my initial contribution by suggesting some suitable beginner-friendly issues?

Chinmoy Chakraborty

Mar 2, 2024, 10:50:52 AMMar 2
to dart-gsoc
Hey Yuvraj,

You could take a look at the flutter repository for good first issues here:
https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22

We've also published a list of ideas here along with good sample project in the problem statements:
https://github.com/dart-lang/sdk/wiki/Dart-GSoC-2024-Project-Ideas

Do check these out :)