Issue with Google Maps error preventing license form update

3 views
Skip to first unread message

­최서연 / 학생 / 농림생물자원학부

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 4:35:35 AMSep 9
to dart-cesbio

Dear DART Team,

I am trying to complete the license application form to use the DART nonprofit software, but I am encountering an issue on the website.

When I fill out the form, a Google Maps error message appears saying, “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly.” After this message appears, the “Update your license form” button does not work, so I am unable to submit or update my license information.

Could you please let me know how I can proceed with the license application, or whether there is an alternative way to submit the required information?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Seoyeon Choe
Seoul National University

스크린샷 2026-09-09 173006.png
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages