New evidence found for Planet 9

johnkeeb

Apr 29, 2024, 10:29:20 AMApr 29
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
A small team of planetary scientists from the California Institute of
Technology, Université Côte d'Azur and Southwest Research Institute reports
possible new evidence of Planet 9. They have published their paper on the
arXiv preprint server, and it has been accepted for publication in The
Astrophysical Journal Letters.

https://phys.org/news/2024-04-evidence-planet.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_m
edium=email&utm_campaign=weekly-nwletter

Andy Lloyd

May 4, 2024, 6:25:05 AMMay 4
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com, john...@ix.netcom.com
Thanks for posting this John.  Good news indeed, although it's about time all of these data points added up to a breadcrumb trail sufficient to pinpoint this thing.  I'll find some time to post this onto my Dark Star blog, which is beginning to gather cobwebs....

Many thanks,

Andy Lloyd

BSc(Hons) PGCE PGCAP HEA RGN