A new study on red dwarf stars could resolve the paradox of alien life

Lee

Jun 25, 2021, 8:29:01 AM6/25/21
to DSgroup

Alan Cornette

Jun 25, 2021, 11:15:23 AM6/25/21
to dark-star-planet-x

The Jame Webb Telescope probably has one priority - to track Planet X.

Got this link from Lee and somehow detached his address which was attached to the original link. Al C.

Barry Warmkessel

Jun 25, 2021, 4:41:55 PM6/25/21
to alanco...@gmail.com, Dark Star

"It’s just a question that has always perplexed me," Kipping tells Inverse. "If they’re so numerous, so long-lived, potentially trillions of years, and so they really seem to have everything going for them ... it's kind of odd then that we don't live around a red dwarf."

We do live around a Class Z brown dwarf star - Vulcan (that the USA government discovered in 1979 and has been hiding from the people of Earth ever since).
Since the sentient species that form on planets, and even the planet generation mechanism itself, needs a binary system to form,:
and most star systems in our galaxy are multiple (binary) star systems, I bet our galaxy is teaming with sentient life.
Barry W.