orphans and remnants in space.

1 view

Alan Cornette

Mar 16, 2022, 9:18:13 AMMar 16
to dark-star-planet-x
Ran across the event that will happen perhaps 5 billion years from now - the collision of Andromeda and our Milky Way galaxy. This event is surely only one of many now occurring in space. So, if constellations are always colliding in a universal space so vast to be almost incomprehensible, then there must be unimaginable numbers of exoplanets, orphan planets, and "shrapnel" from uncountable collisions such as our solar system has experienced. Apparently, a collision with Tiamat and Planet X is a common occurrence. Chaos is the order of the day. Knowing there exists an unknown number of galaxies with so many more solar systems in existence is too much for my feeble mind. Al C.

Andy Lloyd

Mar 17, 2022, 11:22:19 AMMar 17
to dark-star-planet-x, alanco...@gmail.com
Hi Alan,

Yes, it is remarkable.  If I recall correctly, our Milky Way exists within a local cluster group of galaxies, dominated by both it and Andromeda.  In the past, smaller members of the cluster have merged with the Milky Way, notably Sag B.  As you say, lots of waifs and strays creating chaos within our galaxy, like immense shoals of fish combining from 2 different directions.  Our Sun is relatively young in the great scheme of things.  If Planet X is an outsider (Sitchin's usurper god 'Marduk') then it could be ancient in comparison.  It could even have brought life to our young solar system.

Mar 17, 2022, 2:21:25 PMMar 17
to Alan Cornette, dark-star...@googlegroups.com
Chaos lol... It only seems like Chaos to us due to our limited view point.

Is it not possible that there is a an all knowing being? Or even a species that lived for so long compared to humans that they have studied, mapped and charted the universe?

Still these are unthinkable things for humans as we just don't have enough knowledge too know.

It's difficult to understand and even comprehend such things beyond our limited perspective.

Kind regards
Wayne