Former intelligence chief: 'Quite a few more' UFOs detected than public knows

Lee

Mar 23, 2021, 9:58:54 AM3/23/21
to DSgroup

Barry Warmkessel

Mar 23, 2021, 3:29:48 PM3/23/21
to Dark Star
Notice, we patented how the ETs do this back in 1994:

"There are a lot more sightings than have been made public," Ratcliffe said. "Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain. Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom."

SLICK SAUCERS
Or
An Electro-magnet Aerodynamic Augmentation Device From Alpha Centauri
An analysis is offered as to how extra-terrestrial alien "saucers" ease their passage through our low atmosphere at supersonic speeds without sonic "booms" and what electromagnetic radio frequencies may leak from their related (and now patented) Aerodynamic Augmentation Device (AAD).1 Explained are UFO related enigmas like magnetic fields, glowing saucers and the lack of "sonic booms" during high speed encounters.2 Possible UFO related "radar" transmission frequencies are postulated. A method to distinguish alien vs. human produced crop circles is considered.‘

[...]

Patents #5,791,599 and #5,797,563. Patent disclosure 360329; 26 August 1994.